The International Foundation for Better Governance is a humanitarian organisation that supports the social and moral progress of human society.
Our core values are:
- Respect for and implementation of the European Charter of Fundamental Human Rights
- Observation of and compliance by government administrations with the European Convention of Human Rights
- Defence of the social, cultural and intellectual freedom of individuals, respect for their dignity and protection of their citizens’ rights;
- Promotion of the development of citizens’ sense of personal and collective responsibility, both in respect of their contemporaries and for future generations, and raising the consciousness of their civic responsibilities;
- Development of the organizational capacity of citizens’ bodies to undertake economic, social and political collective action, and raising awareness of their social responsibilities;
- Protection of the rights of minorities to enjoy their legitimate aspiration to happiness and civic freedom through the fundamental respect for their human and citizens’ rights.